Friday, January 30, 2009

Indian Kitchen and Forbidden City

This post was from October 3, 2008.

Tonight we went to this amazing Indian restaurant near Sanlitun called Indian Kitchen. I ordered the Butter Chicken Masala, which was amazing! We all had a good time. I must go back there soon :)

My friends from Nantong have been here the past few days so I've been taking them around Beijing. Yesterday I took them to the Forbidden City and the Summer Palace. I cannot believe how many people there are in Beijing now (it's the National Holiday right now). It was a much different experience this time that before. It was just like a sea of people! I've never seen so many people crowded together at one time. I remember thinking how huge and spacious the Forbidden City was the first time I went. It was a lot different yesterday.This is a pic from the first time I went. Just wanted to show less crowded it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment