Friday, March 6, 2009

LG Celebrates Women's Day

Just wanted to do a quick post to let everyone know that LG is celebrating Women's Day (didn't even know that was a holiday) today. They are letting the women here participate in a contest. The contest is.............ready for it?.............. threading needles!!!!!!!! When I heard that that was the contest that they are holding for the women that work here, I almost died laughing! It's like they're sending a subtle message to women that they should be sewing and knitting things, and not working in an office. I love it....... just wanted to share that with you guys.

Update:
So I just found out what the prizes are for the "Needle Threading" competition, and quite frankly, I'm shocked! This years prizes include...................get ready................... toothpaste or a bar (not liquid) of hand soap! I can't believe it! If only I were eligible to compete, I could really use some hand soap! Apparently these are standard prizes at most of the LG competitions. I also found out about a new competition. It's arranging flowers in a basket... I'm being 100% honest about this... you can't make this stuff up. Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment