Monday, March 16, 2009

Quick Update

Just wanted to post a quick update. My computer's hard drive died on me this weekend. I seriously have the worst luck with computers! So, my roommate is taking my computer in to the Apple repair center this morning, and I'll HOPEFULLY have my computer back by mid next week. It's a good thing I backed up my computer last Thursday! Word of advice: back up your computer often (weekly if you do a lot of work with it). You never know when the hard drive is gonna crap out.

So, for those of you anxiously awaiting the final part in my "Ahhh, The Glory of Engrish" series, you will have to wait a bit longer. I apologize for that!

One more thing that I wanted to mention. This morning I came across a small jian bing stand (a Chinese breakfast wrap thing...they're delicious!) that was completely powered by a solar panel. I was way impressed! I have no idea how much the panel cost them, but I'm sure it is saving them loads on energy costs! It completely caught me off gaurd. Never expected such a tiny business to take the lead in using renewable energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment